Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 144 hrs
These are no cook pickles and sooooo easy to prepare! Great for gifts!
Make and share this Judy B's Crunchy Sweet & Spicy Hot Pickles recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the pickles in long or round slices and drain in a colander with a towel over it overnight in sink.
- Mix sugar, minced garlic, and jalapeno slices in a large bowl.
- Use the gallon pickle jar and make alternating layers of sugar & pickles.
- You may have to shake the jar some and bounce it on a thick towel to make room for all of the pickles.
- Cover top with saran wrap or wax paper under the lid.
- Set on counter and turn jar every day for 6 days.
- Pack in sterile jars & refrigerate.
- The fridge makes them crunchy!
- Use glass jars for the better flavor.
- You can use the cut hamburger pickles too.
If I could, I would rate it 10 stars!!! All I can say is "WOW".