144 hrs 15 mins
These are no cook pickles and sooooo easy to prepare! Great for gifts!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the pickles in long or round slices and drain in a colander with a towel over it overnight in sink.
- 2Mix sugar, minced garlic, and jalapeno slices in a large bowl.
- 3Use the gallon pickle jar and make alternating layers of sugar & pickles.
- 4You may have to shake the jar some and bounce it on a thick towel to make room for all of the pickles.
- 5Cover top with saran wrap or wax paper under the lid.
- 6Set on counter and turn jar every day for 6 days.
- 7Pack in sterile jars & refrigerate.
- 8The fridge makes them crunchy!
- 9Use glass jars for the better flavor.
- 10You can use the cut hamburger pickles too.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Judy B's Crunchy Sweet & Spicy Hot Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (4643 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1237.7
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4971.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 316.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 308.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g