Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are no cook pickles and sooooo easy to prepare! Great for gifts!
Make and share this Judy B's Crunchy Sweet & Spicy Hot Pickles recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the pickles in long or round slices and drain in a colander with a towel over it overnight in sink.
- Mix sugar, minced garlic, and jalapeno slices in a large bowl.
- Use the gallon pickle jar and make alternating layers of sugar & pickles.
- You may have to shake the jar some and bounce it on a thick towel to make room for all of the pickles.
- Cover top with saran wrap or wax paper under the lid.
- Set on counter and turn jar every day for 6 days.
- Pack in sterile jars & refrigerate.
- The fridge makes them crunchy!
- Use glass jars for the better flavor.
- You can use the cut hamburger pickles too.