Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Buttermilk Pancakes with a sinfully sweet topping.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons butter, Melted
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon nutella, spread (per pancake)
- 1 tablespoon Karo syrup (per pancake)
- Melt Butter. Beat egg in a medium bowl. Combine all ingredients until well blended and smooth.
- Pour 1/4 Cup batter into a well greased and heated skillet. Cook until golden brown on each side.
- Spread Nutella on top of each pancake. Top with sliced strawberries and Kayro syrup.
- Serve warm.