Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe is from Joy Philbin, wife of Regis. It was printed in a magazine years ago and I make it every Christmas Eve.
- 2 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 scallions, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, plus
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos
- 1⁄4 cup chopped black olives
- 3 tablespoons flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain artichoke hearts and reserve 2 tbsps of the marinade.
- In food processor puree 1/2 artichokes reserved marinade, sour cream, mayonnaise, scallions and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese until smooth.
- Coarsely chop remaining artichokes, pimientos, olives and add flour.
- Add to puree.
- Spoon into 2 cup baking dish.
- Sprinkle top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Serve with crisp toasts/crackers.