Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
"So simple, but so tasty!" At the Puffy Muffin, this is served with Cranberry Salad and a Roll, plus one side. I cooked my chicken the night before, then easy to just put together.
- 907.18 g chicken breasts, boiled until tender and chopped
- 44.37 ml mayonnaise
- 304.75 g cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 14.78 ml ReaLemon juice
- 9.85 ml onions, diced
- 118.29 ml water chestnut
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- 236.59 ml potato chips, crushed
- Combine all of the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9” x 9” pyrex dish.
- Top the casserole with the cheese and crushed potato chips.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly.