1/1 Photo of Jolly Roger's Crunchy Tuna Sandwich! C/O --Tasty Dish--
From recipehut.homestead.com. We tried Kettle Chips New York Cheddar potato chips in our sandwiches! Mommy added a few things. Mmmm!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If you want you can toast the bread.
- 2Combine the tuna with the mayonnaise. Stir in the yellow mustard if you like it.
- 3Divide and spread the tuna mixture on the bread.
- 4Top with the crushed potato chips.
- 5Place a lettuce leaf on once slice of bread. Place two cucumber slices on top of the lettuce.
- 6Cut sandwiches in half. Ahoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jolly Roger's Crunchy Tuna Sandwich! C/O --Tasty Dish--
Serving Size: 1 (1624 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.9
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 444.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 27.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: