- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained (Mom used olive oil packed tuna)
- 1 -2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon yellow mustard (optional)
- 4 slices bread, your choice
- 4 cucumbers, slices
- 2 large lettuce leaves
- 1⁄2 cup potato chips, lightly crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- If you want you can toast the bread.
- Combine the tuna with the mayonnaise. Stir in the yellow mustard if you like it.
- Divide and spread the tuna mixture on the bread.
- Top with the crushed potato chips.
- Place a lettuce leaf on once slice of bread. Place two cucumber slices on top of the lettuce.
- Cut sandwiches in half. Ahoy!