Recipe by Johnski's Kitchen
As we know Asparagus is seasonal. This side dish is good with most any main course especially if it a chicken dish. Above all it is quick and easy!
- 1 -2 bunch fresh asparagus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh basil, to taste (or more, fresh basil is more pungent)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash Asparagus thoroughly.
- Cut or snap off bottoms approximately 2 inches from bottom of each stock.
- In a large skillet heat oil on medium/high heat until oil starts to ripple. Add Asparagus and remaining ingredients.
- Stir frequently for 3-5 minutes or until lightly tender but still crisp. Ready to serve!.