Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Unique and versatile? It's one of the recipes I was searching for.
Make and share this John's Tomato Puddin' recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups cooked fresh tomatoes or 4 cups canned tomatoes
- 6 -8 left over biscuits or 6 -8 stale whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Tear biscuits or bread into bite size pieces.
- Combine all ingredients and pour into a greased or sprayed casserole pan.
- Celsius bake at 325 degrees f; for 20 minutes+.
- For a sweeter taste, omit 1 tablespoon onion + 1 teaspoon celery seed and add 1/4 teaspoon allspice and 1 cup of sugar or Blue Agave.