Recipe by Creative Man
This pudding is my own creation, and you could almost say an deliberate accident using recipe from this website. It's cinnamon brown, thick and delicious!
- 1 lb canned pumpkin
- 1 cup chopped walnut pieces
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon, plus
- 2 dashes cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the walnut pieces.
- slowly toast them in a frying pan with a little bit.
- of sugar, just until fragrant.
- (don't burn them.).
- Mix in a mixing bowl, the pumpkin and the sugar.
- Stir in the cinnamon.
- Place mixture into a medium sauce pan, and slowly cook it on medium hight, constantly stirring, until warm.
- Serve warm or cold in small pudding bowls.
- Option: Add whipped cream if you want, but it's fine with out it!