MSU Fan's Note:
This is one of my favorite recipes. I always make one for dinner that night and freeze the other for future use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute in 1/4 C.butter: ground beef, onions, salt, garlic salt & pepper.
- 2In another pan, cook macaroni until barely done.
- 3Drain and add 1/4°C butter to macaroni.
- 4Add sauteed items, 2/3 cheese, 1 can tomato sauce and mushrooms to the macaroni.
- 5Mix and put into 2-2qt. casserole dishes.
- 6Pour the other tomato sauce and cheese evenly over the top.
- 7Bake at 325 degrees until bubbly. (appr. 45 mins).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Johnny Marzetti
Serving Size: 1 (417 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1515.1
- Calories from Fat 794
- Total Fat 88.2 g
- Saturated Fat 48.8 g
- Cholesterol 295.7 mg
- Sodium 2459.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 77.8 g