Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a recipe that Anthony Joe Teer has aquired from his past in-laws.
- 1 tablespoon oleo
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup oleo
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Butter a 13x9x2 inch baking pan and the sides of aheavy 3 quart sauce pan; set baking pan aside.
- In sauce pan combine sugar and milk. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves and mixture comes to boil. Cook without stirring to softball stage ( 234 degrees) remove from heat.
- Stir in chocolate pieces, peanut butter, and oleo till well combined.
- Stir in marshmellow cream, peanuts and vanilla till well combined.
- Pour into buttered 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Score in squares while warm; cut when firm.
- Store in refridgerator.
- Makes about 3 1/2 pounds.
We love fudge at our house and we thought this was very good. It wasn't hard to make and the flavor is peanutty. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Fall 2008.