Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this on www.recipegoldmine.com while looking for an awesome margarita recipe. Enjoy!
Make and share this Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Perfect Margarita recipe from Food.com.
- crushed ice
- 3 lime wedges
- 2 ounces gold tequila (Cuervo 1800)
- 1⁄2 ounce tequila (Cuervo white)
- 1 1⁄4 ounces Rose's lime juice
- 1⁄2 ounce triple sec (Bols)
- orange, cura ao 1 splash (Bols)
- Combine all ingredients except for the lime into a shaker.
- Squeeze 2 of the lime wedges into the shaker and then Shake Well.
- Rim outside of glass only with lime and then with salt.
- Add fresh crushed ice to glass and then strain mixture over ice. Squeeze remaining lime wedge in glass.