Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yummy meat sauce that my dad makes.
Make and share this Jim Rock's Spaghetti and Meat Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Peel garlic cloves, place in chopster and mince.
- Cut up onion, place in chopster and mince.
- Place minced garlic and onion on a small plate.
- Piece apart meat and place in a large pot.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread garlic and onion over meat.
- Brown meat, onions and garlic over medium heat.
- Add Ragu and tomato sauce to pot and mix ingredients together. (Note: you can add more sauce for a thinner consistency).
- Sprinkle garlic salt to taste.
- Put lid on pot.
- Turn heat down to low and allow sauce to simmer for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.