2 hrs 45 mins
Yummy meat sauce that my dad makes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel garlic cloves, place in chopster and mince.
- 2Cut up onion, place in chopster and mince.
- 3Place minced garlic and onion on a small plate.
- 4Piece apart meat and place in a large pot.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Spread garlic and onion over meat.
- 7Brown meat, onions and garlic over medium heat.
- 8Add Ragu and tomato sauce to pot and mix ingredients together. (Note: you can add more sauce for a thinner consistency).
- 9Sprinkle garlic salt to taste.
- 10Put lid on pot.
- 11Turn heat down to low and allow sauce to simmer for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jim Rock's Spaghetti and Meat Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 576.1
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 67.1 mg
- Sodium 909.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 28.3 g