1 hr 15 mins
Adele used to mix them and Jim baked them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream sugars and fats,add peanut butter and mix well.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla, then the dry ingredients sifted together,mix well.
- 3Shape into small balls, place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet,.
- 4Flatten with a fork dipped in sugar,.
- 5Bake in 375 oven until delicately brown, about 7 - 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jim Hunt's Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.7
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 18.5 mg
- Sodium 124.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g