Recipe by pinkie
If you like peanut butter, give these a try. Great cookie recipe!
Top Review by h.glenda
I chose this recipe because I needed to make cookies to take to a party and I didn't have any butter. I was surprised this recipe didn't call for flour, but they mixed up very quickly. I have other recipes I like better than this one, but when I took them to my party, the girls ate them all and 2 people asked for the recipe so I had to go with 5 stars!
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In small bowl, with wooden spoon, combine all ingredients except chips until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips just until combined.
- On ungreased cookie sheet, using slightly rounded teaspoonfuls, drop dough 2-inches apart. (Do Not Flatten).
- Bake 9 minutes or until cookies are puffed and golden.
- (Cookies will be very soft).
- On wire rack, place baking sheets and let stand 5 minutes.
- Remove cookies from sheets and cool completely before serving.