Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Gleaned off an Arabian website, this is quick, easy and good!
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups water
- 1 quart carbonated lemon-lime beverage, such as 7 up (cold)
- 1 (8 -12 ounce) box frozen strawberries
- mint leaves (optional) or lime slice (optional)
- ice cube
- In punch bowl combine orange juice and water; mix well.
- Add ice cubes, then 7-up.
- Puree strawberries and add, stirring to mix. Add mint and/or lime slices as garnish. Enjoy!
Fantastic punch or anytime drink!! I made 1 serving for myself and loved it. I used 1 oz frozen OJ, 1/3 cup water, 2 oz. fresh strawberries and then 2/3 cup Sprite Zero. This was so fruity and refreshing!! Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for Potluck Tag Game.
So good! I used a diet soda as well (Waist Watchers lemon-lime) and didn't even feel that bad drinking it! Super hit at a summer pot-luck party. Used 2 cans of orange juice, a bag of frozen strawberries and a bag of frozen rasberries and 2 bottles of soda-- blended the orange/berry mix and brought mix separately to make seconds- and thank goodness I did! Definitely a keeper!
I did half the recipe in a sangria pitcher. I wanted to add alcohol in my glass but I didn't cause it was so yummy like that. I used lime slices. It added a nice taste to the punch. Thanks Sharon. Made for PAC Spring 2008