Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy. Sweet. Great brunch item.
Make and share this Jewish - Old Family Secret Recipe - Blintze Souffle recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 12 frozen blintzes (I like blueberry best, but apple or cheese is fine too...or mix & match)
- Melt butter and pour into casserole dish.
- Line blintzes on top.
- Beat eggs.
- Combine eggs with sour cream, sugar, vanilla, salt & OJ.
- Pour over blintzes, JUST to barely cover blintzes (discard the rest).
- Bake 300 degrees for 1 hour until slightly browned on top.