Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
I came up with this recipe a few years ago. My husband and I both love it, and I make it anytime I have the ingredients on hand. I don't use specific measurements, so I am just guessing. It's easy to adjust to your liking.
- 1 bagel, split in half
- 1 tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese with vegetables
- 2 slices red onions
- 6 -8 leaves Baby Spinach
- First turn oven on to broil.
- Then spread both sides of bagel with cream cheese.
- Layer tomato, onion, spinach.
- Place under broiler for 2-3 minutes.