Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I started with your basic buffalo wing recipe but like mine to have a little more flavor. To flour or not to flour - your choice!
- 50 chicken wings
- 1 cup texas pete hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- mccormick seasoning salt
- mccormick cracked black pepper
- canola oil, for deep frying
- Rinse wings and pat dry.
- Heat oil for deep frying to 375 degrees.
- Cut wings at joints. Discard wing tips.
- Place wings on a piece of wax paper.
- LIBERALLY sprinkle on both sides with seasoning salt and black pepper.
- Place wings in hot oil to deep fry in batches.
- While wings are cooking, put hot sauce and butter in pan and heat until butter is melted stirring to combine as butter melts.
- Drain wings on paper towels.
- Place wings in large bowl, pour hot sauce mixture over wings and toss gently.