Chef #583539's Note:
Found this in Oxygen magazine. Love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 3Cut sweet potatoes into slices about ½ inch thick.
- 4Place potato rounds in a bowl and spray with olive oil and sprinkle with jerk spice. Mix.
- 5Place onto baking sheet, being careful not to overlap.
- 6Bake chips for 25-30 minute or until golden brown.
- 7Transfer to a paper towel and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jerky Sweet Potato Chips
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 95.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
caribbean jerk seasoning