Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from oxygenmag.com website and it sounds really good.
Make and share this Jerk Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- light soy sauce
- 29.58 ml jerk sauce
- 284 g bag spinach
- 12 grape tomatoes
- 236.59 ml diced cucumber
- 4 strawberries
- 226.79 g can mandarin oranges in juice
- 29.58 ml oil-and-vinegar dressing (or 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, and oregano dressing)
- Pour a tablespoon of olive oil into a nonstick frying pan at medium-high heat.
- Cut the chicken into bite sizes, and add it to the pan.
- Add a few squirts of soy sauce, dash pepper and sage.
- Pour jerk sauce over chicken and mix well.
- Cook until the chicken is done (about 5 minutes), and set aside.
- Place the spinach in a large bowl.
- Cut tomatoes, cucumber and strawberries into bite-size pieces and mix with spinach.
- Toss cooked chicken into salad.
- Drain mandarin oranges and add to salad. Add dressing then serve.