Recipe by Sugarmagnolia_fl
I made this meal when my family was looking for a small meal for dinner. We decided breakfast for dinner would be great and used stuff we had on hand. Super easy and delicious!
- 3 slices Italian bread or 3 slices Texas toast thick bread
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup whole milk (can sub lower fat)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 slices bacon
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- onion powder, to taste
- paprika, to taste
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup or 6 tablespoons pancake syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bacon slices on broiler pan, place in cold oven. Set oven temp to 400°F Set timer for 20 minutes. Bacon will be crisp when timer goes off.
- When bacon has 10 minutes remaining, preheat skillet to just over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray just before placing bread on skillet. Mix 1 egg, milk, cinnamon and vanilla together with whisk. Dip bread in egg mixture and cook on prepared skillet for 3 minutes first side, 2 minutes second side, or until cooked to a golden brown. Remove from skillet and place on serving plate. Spread with butter or spread.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray, again. Crack 3 remaining eggs on prepared skillet. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic, onion, and paprika to taste. Cover, cook 2 minutes.
- Place egg on top of frenched toast, drizzle each serving with 2Tbs syrup; serve with 2 pieces of bacon each.