Recipe by Jennie Shutt
I made this for my Husband James & he loves it!
Top Review by Quilterbyday
This was a great recipe! I made it last night for me and my fiance. It was quick and easy. I used only one can of diced tomatoes, but it was seasoned with oregano and basil and added a bit more flavor. I didn't have any trouble with the noodles cooking. In fact, it turned out perfect! We like our goulash thick, so it was wonderful! I threw some shredded cheddar cheese on at the end and it made is perfect! Great meal!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper