Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make this in the crock pot, on the stove top or in the oven... the flavors just work well in this recipe for pork and we always like it! The sauce makes a fantastic gravy for mashed potatoes!!!
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 14.79 ml rosemary (optional)
- 14.17 g package dry onion soup mix
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 304.75 g can cream of celery soup
- 9.85 ml beef bouillon
- 236.59 ml hot water
- 226.79 g sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 6 medium pork chops (or 1 pork loin)
- 59.14 ml flour
- 59.14 ml oil
- In a large bowl, mix black pepper, garlic powder, rosemary, dry onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, cream of celery soup, beef bouillon and hot water. Set aside.
- In a large frying pan (with deep sides), heat your oil. Coat your pork chops in flour and add to pan. Cook until lightly browned and turn over. Remove pork chops from the pan and pour in your soup mixture. Whisk to get all the good bits off the frying pan. Add your pork chops back to the pan. Simmer on low for 30 minutes (or until your pork chops are cooked through).
- CROCK POT VERSION: Do all steps up to frying up your chops and adding the soup mixture. Place pork on bottom of crock pot, cover with soup mixture and cook on low for approximately 6 hours. Add mushrooms the last 30 minutes if desired.
- OVEN VERSION: Heat oven to 350 degrees. Do all steps up to frying and adding soup mixture. Place pork on the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Cover with soup mixture and bake for approximately 30 minutes or until done.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and a veggie -- the sauce makes a fantastic gravy for potatoes! Hope you enjoy!