1/3 Photos of Jemput Jemput (Indonesian Banana Fritters)
Wonderful deep fried morsels of heaven! If you like them to be more of a bread texture, you can always add more flour..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a deep fryer or heavy bottomed pan to 375°F (190°C).
- 2Sift the flour, salt, and baking powder into a medium bowl.
- 3In a separate bowl, mash together the bananas and sugar. Gradually mix flour mixture into mashed bananas, stirring until well combined.
- 4Drop batter by spoonfuls into hot oil, and cook, turning once, until browned, 2 to 8 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jemput Jemput (Indonesian Banana Fritters)
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 29.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 0.8 g