Recipe by Jewelies
I found this suggested on a New Zealand recipe forum when I was searching for recipes to use up some jelly crystals. My girls had a lot of fun making their *blue* biscuits and now have plans to make *green* ones!!! Great for a rainy school holiday day.
- 100 g butter
- 200 g jelly crystals (I used 2x 85 gram packets)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cream the butter, jelly crystals and sugar together in a mixer.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Add the sifted flour and baking powder and mix until well combined.
- Place in teaspoonful sizes on a oven tray. Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes.