Recipe by Joyd
I made these popsicles for a craft stick project I used on my website. I found a great way to decorate my popsicle sticks that added some special summer fun and flair. See my profile for craft info to make your own decorated sticks.
- 1 (3 ounce) box Jello gelatin, any flavor, sugar free works too
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the Jello and sugar in a bowl.
- Add boiling water and stir to dissolve.
- Add the cold water and stir.
- Pour into Pop Mold (or Dixie cup with toothpick holder).
- MY TIP: If you buy the Norpro Ice Pop Maker that I used, freeze for 2 hours before adding the sticks. Add sticks and freeze for at least 2 more hours for the best outcome.