Easy Strawberry Popsicles
photo by Chef Joey Z.
- Ready In:
- 2⁄3 cup coffee creamer (I used plain coconut)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint organic strawberry (divided)
- 1 (6 ounce) container raspberry yogurt (I used coconut)
- Clean the strawberries and remove the stems. Set 6 berries aside for later.
- Put the strawberries, yogurt, vanilla and creamer into the blender and process until smooth. Transfer to a 4 cup measuring cup.
- Chop up the saved strawberries and add to the liquid mixture. Give it a good stir.
- Pour the liquid into your popsicle molds and put in the freezer for about 3 hours, or until frozen through.
- Bon Appetit!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!