Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Got this recipe from my mother's coworker, Dr. Jeff Ward. Mom said it was amazing so I'm looking forward to trying it! He noted on the recipe that shitake, white or portobello mushrooms can be used (or all three). The pepper is to taste.
- Saute mushrooms in butter with pepper and optional ingredients for 20 mins until dry.
- Chop up cream cheese and add to mushrooms.
- Keep mixing over medium heat until well blended.
- Turn into baking dish and bake in 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or thinly sliced baguette.