Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from a new web site goodbite.com.by Jeanne Kelly Kitchens. The only change I made is to lightly steam the green beans and the corn on the cocb.
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 2 ears sweet white corn
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Lightly steam the green beans and the corn. Remove corn from cob.
- Whisk together the oil and vinegar.
- Add shallot and garlic, salt and pepper.
- Combine green beans, corn, tomatoes and gently add the dressing.