Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This drink was invented for my awesome co worker Jason. It taste like a tangerine sour altoid.
- 1 fluid ounce Absolut citron vodka
- 1 fluid ounce Absolut mandarin vodka
- 1⁄4 ounce triple sec
- 1 slice lime (wedge slice)
- 1 dash grenadine
- 1⁄4 fluid ounce Sprite
- sour mix
- First you need a chilled martini glass.
- (Jason prefers a champagne flute).
- In a mixing tin add all mixes except the grenadine.
- You can either squeeze the lime or just add it to the tin whlie shaking.
- If you prefer you can also add Rose's lime juice.
- Next add a drop of grenadine into bottom of the glass.
- (This is for color) Shake it baby shake it.
- Then add to glass.
- Now you can enjoy your Jay Tini.