Prep 20 mins
Cook 48 hrs
This is a fantrastic recipe. It's so good on dark chocolate! Also good on citrus desserts.The smoothness of the cream and the fragrance of the jasmine are an unforgettable duo. I put a touch of cinnamon in it sometimes, but just a hint of it, as it's easy to overpower the jasmine. Enjoy! Source: Bon Appetit.3 Jasmine tea bags may also substituted.
- 1 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon good quality loose-leaf jasmine tea
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Combine chilled cream and tea in a bowl.
- Cover; chill overnight or up to 2 days.
- Strain cream-tea mixture through a fine strainer into mixing bowl; discard solids.
- Add sugar; beat until peaks form.