Recipe by Baby Kato
Real men do eat quiche, they'll ask for seconds....enjoy this with a nice crisp bread, green salad and fresh fruit. For a nice variation add 1/2 cup of sliced pepperoni instead of crumbled bacon.
Top Review by Tisme
I made this using store bought pastry sheets and rolled the sheets a little thinner, and then made them as small quiche's. The family loved this, even DH who is not a wrap for quiche.The only thing I would change is to leave out the salt next time, as we found it a little salty with the bacon.But with that said..... We all enjoyed this quiche so very much, and I will be making this again for sure.<br/>Thanks Baby Kato.
- 1 deep dish pie shell, baked
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, sea
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 cups jarlsberg cheese, shredded
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine eggs, cream, chives, salt and pepper in bowl and blend well.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese into bottom of baked pie shell.
- Pour egg mixture over top of cheese and sprinkle with the bacon.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes. Serve immediately.