- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm oil in hot skillet over medium heat. Stir in onions, cook 5 minutes. Add zucchini and cook, stirring, about 1 minute.
- Stir in teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and sesame seeds. Cook until zucchini tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in pepper. Serve immediately.