Look no further, this is the best cranberry sauce I have ever had!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring sugar and water to a boil; add ginger.
- 2Peel and dice pear, add and cook until it softens.
- 3Add cranberries and reduce heat and cook until all cranberries have popped.
- 4Simmer 5-10 minutes; add amaretto.
- 5Chill and serve.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jan's Special Cranberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 29.4 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: