Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Look no further, this is the best cranberry sauce I have ever had!
Make and share this Jan's Special Cranberry Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 pear
- 1 (16 ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup Amaretto
- Bring sugar and water to a boil; add ginger.
- Peel and dice pear, add and cook until it softens.
- Add cranberries and reduce heat and cook until all cranberries have popped.
- Simmer 5-10 minutes; add amaretto.
- Chill and serve.
Wow! That was really good. I wasn't sure about your ratios, but they were perfect. I didn't and won't change a thing. Great recipe.