Jan's Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- In electric mixing bowl combine butter and peanut butter. Gradually add sugars, beating until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine flour and baking soda. Gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Add chips. Roll into small balls.
- Place on a slightly greased cookie sheet and flatten slightly with the back of a spoon or the bottom of a glass.
- Bake at 325°F for 15 minutes (check at 12 –13 minutes--usually done).
- Cool slightly and remove to a wire baking rack to cool.