Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 eggs
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) box Jiffy cornbread mix
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Grease a 9-inch baking dish.
- Beat eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in cream-style corn and sour cream until well blended.
- Add salt, cornbread mix and melted butter; mix well.
- Stir in shredded cheese.
- Pour casserole ingredients into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until top is golden brown.