Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Don't let the dill pickles keep you from making this! Our friend Janet always brought this to our Rose Bowl Parties and it's ALWAYS the first to go where ever we take it. Its best made the day before. Serve with Wheat Thins or Ruffled Potato Chips.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces crab
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with Wheat Thins and/or"hearty" Ruffled potato chips.
this is a nice dip thanks for posting dee