Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
My kids and I both love it and it is a big hit in my home! I know you'll like it.
- 14 cups flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 5 cups very warm water
- 1⁄4 cup yeast
- Combine 3 cups flour, sugar, salt, and yeast and mix with wooden spoon.
- Add eggs, oil, and water; mix well.
- Add remaining flour, 3 cups at a time until just one cup left and mix inches Save the last cup to add in while kneading dough.
- Dump dough on floured board and knead about 10 minutes, adding reserved flour as needed until dough is a smooth consistency.
- Put a little oil in mixing bowl and put dough back in, oiling both sides lightly. Let rise 20 minutes.
- Punch down, shape into 6 loaves.
- Place in greased bread pans and let rise about 1 hour or until dough rises above pans.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack about 30 minutes or until cool.