1/1 Photo of Jamocha Cheesecake Shake
It's great tasting, it's very satisfying and it's .........healthy? Yup, healthy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place Milk, Cottage Cheese, Cocoa and Splenda in blender-- blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- 2Add frozen banana, broken into pieces -- blend until smooth. If you want your frozen treat thicker, add crushed ice (or frozen coffee)-- blend until smooth.
- 3Makes one large serving.
- 4This recipe can easily be doubled in most blenders to make enough for 2-3 people.
- 5An addition of 1/4 tsp nutmeg or cinnamon or cardamon is a great flavor in this shake.
- 6*TIP: You must blend the cottage cheese until smooth before adding the frozen fruit.
- 7NOTE: If you have a strong blender, you can also freeze coffee ahead of time in ice-cube trays to add and it makes it coffee-lishous!
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jamocha Cheesecake Shake
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.1
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 70.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 12.7 g