Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A new twist on taco seasoned meat. Invented this recipe one night when I only had some ground turkey and taco seasoning mix. I couldn't believe how great it came out. Tastes great served with sour cream and some crushed Tostitos mixed in.
- 1 lb ground turkey (lean ground beef)
- taco seasoning mix
- 15 ounces potatoes (diced)
- 15 ounces black beans
- 1 cup shredded 2% cheddar cheese
- Cook meat as directed.
- After simmering for a few minutes or until thick, add 15 oz canned diced potatoes and black beans.
- Stir together and then add cheddar.
- Once melted, serve with sour cream on top or even salsa.