Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of my favorite recipes to cook. I just now figured out the perfect way to make it so i hope anyone who tries it enjoys it just as much as i do! This makes 4 large burrito sized enchiladas, you can add rice and beans to create a great meal for 4.
- -Set oven to 350.
- -In a large lightly greased skillet, heat to medium-high heat.
- -Drain chicken and place in mixing bowl. Add about 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning and mix.
- -Add chicken mixture to skillet and stir frequently until lightly browned.
- -Take cream cheese and cut into 1 inch cubes. Add to chicken in skillet. Cover for a few minutes until cubes become soft, stir and set aside.
- -In a small sauce pan add sour cream and a little milk (enough to to create a creamy sauce) and 1 tablespoon taco seasoning. Stir frequently on medium heat.
- -Take the flour tortillas and wrap them in wet papertowels and place them in the microwave for about 30seconds or until they feel moist.
- -Spoon equal amounts of chicken mixture into flour tortillas and roll up.
- -In a large lightly greased baking dish, add one can of enchilada sauce.
- -Place Tortillas with chicken mixture on top of enchilada sauce in baking dish.
- -Pour the sour cream sauce over enchiladas until fully coated.
- -Sprinkle a little shredded cheese over the tops of each enchilada.
- -Lightly cover with foil and cook in oven for 30minutes.
- -Serve and enjoy!