I got this from "Beard on Bread" many, many years ago. They're wonderful biscuits!
Make and share this James Beard's Cream Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Fold in cream until it makes a soft dough that can be easily handled. (You may need to add up to a full cup of cream).
- Turn on to a floured board and knead for about one minute.
- I make these as drop biscuits: Take a large mound of dough (one heaping tablespoonful) and dip into melted butter.
- Arrange biscuits on a baking sheet spritzed with baking spray. Bake at 425 for 15-18 minutes.