Recipe by Nat Da Brat
Jamaican Egg Nog....just in time for Christmas. Taken from The Observer, Jamaican newspaper. Needs a couple hours chill time.
- 4 eggs, separated
- 8 fluid ounces milk
- 4 fluid ounces dark rum
- 1 lime, zest of (coarsely grated)
- 8 ounces vanilla ice cream
- ground nutmeg, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat egg yolks with sugar until thick and creamy.
- Pour mixture into blender and add milk and rum.
- Blend for a few seconds.
- Add ice cream, rind, egg whites and nutmeg.
- Whip for a few more seconds.
- Remove from a blender and chill for a few hours.
- Pour into glasses and serve.