Homemade Decadent Eggnog
- Ready In:
- In a medium bowl, beat egg whites until almost stiff.
- Add sugar gradually to egg whites until stiff (wash beaters!).
- In another bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff.
- In a third bowl, beat egg yolks until thick.
- Stir in liqueur and ice cream. Beat on low speed until just smooth.
- Pour mixture into a punch bowl or into a pitcher.
- Fold in egg whites, then fold in whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg for taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!