A refreshing blend of spice and sweet. Great on all meats - especially ribs!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in saute pan.
- 2Sweat onions in butter.
- 3Add a teaspoon of salt.
- 4When onions are translucent, add garlic, jalapeno and pineapple.
- 5Saute until jalapeno and pineapples become soft.
- 6Add ketchup, stirring often until ketchup is heated through.
- 7Finish with worcestershire, stir to combine.
- 8Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- 9Once cooled, move to blender and process to combine.
- 10Add ketchup sparingly if sauce is to thick.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Pineapple BBQ Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.0
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 1187.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g