A refreshing blend of spice and sweet. Great on all meats - especially ribs!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in saute pan.
- 2Sweat onions in butter.
- 3Add a teaspoon of salt.
- 4When onions are translucent, add garlic, jalapeno and pineapple.
- 5Saute until jalapeno and pineapples become soft.
- 6Add ketchup, stirring often until ketchup is heated through.
- 7Finish with worcestershire, stir to combine.
- 8Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- 9Once cooled, move to blender and process to combine.
- 10Add ketchup sparingly if sauce is to thick.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Pineapple BBQ Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.0
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 1187.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g