1/2 Photos of Jalapeno Cheesecake (Savory)
This delightful appetizer can also be made using mango chutney instead of the jalapeno jelly. Any pepper jelly will work with this recipe. Serve with water crackers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first four ingredients together with half of the jelly in a food processor or with an electric beater.
- 2Pour mixture into greased 6- inch springform pan.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- 4Cool completely and remove from pan.
- 5Heat remaining jelly and pour over top of cheesecake.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Cheesecake (Savory)
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.3
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.8 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 437.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 30.7 g
- Protein 13.9 g