Recipe by JLBurnell
I thought this sounded very interesting, especially since I am a huge fan of jalapeños. These would be really good with a dollop of sour cream.
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 4 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix the evaporated milk, water, eggs, Cheddar cheese, flour, baking powder, margarine, green onions and jalapeño peppers.
- Spread mixture evenly into the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven 30 to 35 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool, cut into 1 inch squares and serve.