Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Quick and easy and very yummy!
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 lb monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup chopped jalapeno
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup flour
- Mix cheeses and jalapeno and put into a 9x13 greased pan.
- Mix the egg, milk, and flour and pour on top.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- You can use more or less jalapeno according to your taste or you can even use green chilis if you prefer.
These are delicious - I never take any home!!!
These are awesome. AND easy. They disappear very quickly and are delicious. You can make them ahead of time and just rewarm in the microwave.