Recipe by Childrens Minister
This easy cheese ball has an intense flavor. Proudly serve it to guests and they will rave about it!
- 453.59 g cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 jar Hormel dried beef (accept no substitutes)
- 1-4 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cream cheese in medium bowl to come to room temperature.
- Finely chop dried beef.
- Add to cream cheese.
- Depending on taste, add chopped jalapeno.
- Blend all ingredients until well incorporated.
- Form into a ball.
- Roll in pecans.
- Note: The longer it sets the hotter it gets.