Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This easy cheese ball has an intense flavor. Proudly serve it to guests and they will rave about it!
- 453.59 g cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 jar Hormel dried beef (accept no substitutes)
- 1-4 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans (optional)
- Place cream cheese in medium bowl to come to room temperature.
- Finely chop dried beef.
- Add to cream cheese.
- Depending on taste, add chopped jalapeno.
- Blend all ingredients until well incorporated.
- Form into a ball.
- Roll in pecans.
- Note: The longer it sets the hotter it gets.
Oh my!!! This was just excellent!!!! Easy to put together and the taste was something to rave about!!! Love it. Thank you so much for sharing. Will be making again soon.