Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I concocted this recipe for my husbands Christmas party at work. It's fast, easy and cheap. They say it tastes good too!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced pickled jalapeno
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package smoked almonds, sliced or crushed
- Place cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 25 seconds to soften.
- Stir cheddar cheese into softened cream cheese.
- Add Jalepenos to cheese mixture and stir in well. If the mixture is stiff add milk.
- Shape into a ball and roll in nuts to completely cover.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with wheat crackers or whatever cracker you prefer.